The Aerowaves Twenty23 artists are:
- Ioanna Paraskevopoulou with MOS, Greece
- Olga Dukhovnaya with Swan Lake solo, France
- Eva Recacha with Because I Can, UK
- BRABA plataform with Atlas da Boca (Atlas of the Mouth), Portugal
- Loraine Dambermont with Toujours de 3/4 face!, Belgium
- Boglárka Börcsök & Andreas Bolm with Figuring Age, Germany/Hungary
- Sebastian Abarbanell with HOME, Germany
- United Fall | Emma Martin with Birdboy, Ireland
- Leïla Ka with To cut loose, France
- Camilla Monga & Emanuele Maniscalco with In the Moment, Italy
- Structure-Couple with Believe, France
- Lovísa Ósk Gunnarsdóttir with When the Bleeding Stops, Iceland
- Ching-Ying Chien with Vulture, UK
- Mélissa Guex with Rapunzel, Switzerland
- Dominik Więcek with Café Müller, Poland
- Deyan Georgiev with Wired, Bulgaria
- Joachim Maudet – Company Les Vagues with W̶E̶L̶COME, France
- Laura Cemin & Bianca Hisse with How the Land Lies, Finland & Norway
- Tamara Gvozdenovic & Kangding Ray with METRONOMIJA, Serbia
- Jean-Baptiste Baele with Nabinam, Norway
The Twenty23 artists will present their work at the Spring Forward Festival from 27 – 29 April 2023 in Dublin (Ireland). Save the date!
We are delighted to welcome the newly selected artists and wish to extend our thanks to all the applicants for submitting their works.
Keep an eye on our social media channels over the next few months to find out more about the choreographers.